A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaib graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shaib has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Khalil Shaib MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Shaib practice?
- Dr. John Shaib has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Shaib practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Nephrologists.