Dr. John Shallal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 26th, 2014
Teacher
He is an exceptional doctor!

May 17th, 2009
FANTASTIC
I have been a patient of Dr. Shallal's for over 3 years now and feel I could not have found a better Dr. The Dr I had been seeing previously retired and iwas with a medical group and they just transferred me to another Dr. She was very unpleasant and non-caring. I called Dr. Shallal's office (his name was on our insurance) and was given an appointment within a few days. The BEST thing was when you call his office a PERSON answeres the phone not a machine. The ladies in his office are the best, very friendly and caring. Dr. Shallal is very through and takes whatever time needed to explain any problems and all results from any test taken. He even goes so far as to take your blood pressure himself when he see's you, he does not like for the nurse to do it for him before he sees you. I found this to be remarkable as each doctor I had seen before had the nurse do it and record it in the file. I will soon be moving from the area and will miss the wonderful care I have been given. Dr. Shallal and his staff are the BEST office in the Savannah area. He NEVER makes you feel like he is in a hurry.