A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shamoun, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shamoun, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamoun graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shamoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Milam Shamoun MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Shamoun practice?
- Dr. John Shamoun has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shamoun practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.