A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shaner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Shaner DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Shaner practice?
- Dr. John Shaner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaner practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Internists and Brunswick Hospice & Palliative Specialists.