Learn more about Dr. John Shank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shank, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shank
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shank graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shank has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Shank MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Shank practice?
- Dr. John Shank has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.