Learn more about Dr. John Shank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shank, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shank
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Shank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shank graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shank has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Shank MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Shank practice?
- Dr. John Shank has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shank practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.