A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanley
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shanley, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanley graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shanley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Shanley MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Shanley practice?
- Dr. John Shanley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shanley practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Emergency Physicians, Arlington Heights Internists, Arlington Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Heights Pulmonologists.