A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Sherrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Sherrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Sherrer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrer graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Sherrer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D Sherrer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Sherrer practice?
- Dr. Jack Sherrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Sherrer practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.