Dr. John Shea III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Shea III?

September 4th, 2015

dr.shea,111 has been taking care of my daughter for 21 yrs. he is one of the most wonderful drs. i have known,and the best ear specialist,anywhere around.

September 1st, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Shea since I was six years old, I am now twenty one. He's always been very courteous, caring, and most importantly he knew what he was doing and diagnosed me correctly. I had three previous ear surgeries, two within six weeks of each other from a local ear, nose, and throat specialist. The specialist was no where even close to my diagnosis. When I came to Dr. Shea, he had the correct diagnosis right after he examined me and I was in surgery the next day. He and his staff truly are godsends when you're at a crucial point in your health. I just can't say enough about this doctor to truly portray him. He's just a wonderful doctor and you can sense that when you first meet him, even as a young child.

January 12th, 2009

Finally an Answer

For 3 years I had dizzy spells on a regular basis and could not walk, shop or drive. I had tests done with no results. I finally went to Dr. Shea III, had all tests done and got results in one day. I have meniers disease. Now three years later with a low sodium diet and meds I rarely have dizzy spells. Thank you Dr. Shea III.

October 17th, 2017