Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sheehan
Dr. John Sheehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Dr. Sheehan is affiliated with University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Sheehan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sheehan has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. John Sheehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Merle Miura-Akamine
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Honolulu, HI 0 mi28
Dr. James Mckoy
Rheumatology, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0 mi41
Dr. Kaipo Pau
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi11