A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sheehy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sheehy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sheehy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheehy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Sheehy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sheehy practice?
- Dr. John Sheehy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sheehy practices Pediatrics near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians.