A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sheflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sheflin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheflin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Sheflin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Sheflin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Sheflin practice?
- Dr. John Sheflin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sheflin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Radiologists.