inactive

John S Shelton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 20th, 2015
He really did call to check on me, and really spent the time to get to know me. Really like this doctor.

February 26th, 2010
Doctor who seems to be a Doctor for Care of people - not the Money
Being a senior, I have seen a good number doctors. Dr. Shelton is as good as they come. He is still a Dr. and not just a salesman for the drug companies like so many these days. While some drugs are wonderful, the drug companies have made monkeys of so many would be doctors. As intelligent as doctors are - - they either dont get it or have a lust for possible money. Wonder which it is. Dr. Shelton is not in that greedy group.

April 6th, 2008
Wonderful Dr. Has Grateful Patient
Dr. Shelton has been my doctor since 1996. At no time have I ever wanted to change doctors. Dr. Shelton not only is smart and savvy, he has emotional I.Q. and the highest standards for medical care. Dr. Shelton has helped me through some difficult times and I am privileged to know him.