A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Shen practice?
- Dr. John Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albemarle, NC.
See Albemarle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.