Dr. John Shen MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Albemarle, NC

September 19th, 2016
Thank you for your kindness.
Dr. Shen is very curious and explains every thing very well, takes time to explain. So glad you have opened back up and will see you soon.

September 14th, 2016
He is a kind doctor who really cares about us all..and he will do what he can for you..if he can..i have been going to doctor for about 20 years..and the staff are all wonderful and pleasant ..and I think he's. In all a awesome Dr Shen..and his clinic are very professional. And that's where I will continue to go .and my daughter..we love you all an thank you all.. for your service's. To us all.. Dr Shen and practice ..

April 4th, 2016
He was superb in every manner possible....when you're dealing with the public you make mistakes and some people just love to complain & degrade another individual for whatever reason. No one's perfect no not one. He is a good man

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Shen and the nurses are absolutely wonderful. However, one particular receptionist has the worst attitude I have ever seen in my life. That's why I gave only two starts as far as staff friendliness. The rest of the office personnel are wonderful. Dr. Shen and Gaynell Brown are both wonderful and take time with you and show that they care.

November 7th, 2013
Best Doctor ever
This doctor is so caring and dedicated to the welfare of the patients. He delivered my baby in 1990. Even though I've moved to a different state many years ago, he has went on to deliver my two daughters children. When I go back home everyone still talks about Dr. Shen. He is the best ever.