A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sherrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sherrod, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sherrod, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrod graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherrod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Sherrod FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sherrod practice?
- Dr. John Sherrod has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Sherrod practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Glen Allen, VA.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors and Midlothian Sports Medicine Doctors.