A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shie graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Shie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Shie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Shie practice?
- Dr. John Shie has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Shie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.