Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Shie
Dr. John Shie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shie is affiliated with Grandview Hospital & Medical Center, Kettering Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Shie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. John Shie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Jennifer Mittlestead
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Dayton, OH 0 mi2
Dr. Samantha Houser
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Dayton, OH 0 mi
Dr. Kelly Mccluskey-Erskine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dayton, OH 0 mi10