A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shierholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shierholz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shierholz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shierholz, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shierholz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Shierholz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Providence St Joseph Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dee Shierholz MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Shierholz practice?
- Dr. John Shierholz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shierholz practices Radiology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Radiologists.