Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A remarkable man show details A remarkable man
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. John loves his patients and his craft. He is never out of touch or unavailable to them. He does not take the easy way out, time is of no consequence when he is caring for you. If I were in danger of dying I would want Dr. Shigo fighting for me.JR

The best ever show details The best ever
by JP on Mar 8th, 2011

This is a doctor who cares and knows how to help, no matter what your problem is, and he takes as much time as needed to get the job done. I thought there were no more doctors left like him, who truly care and have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time, but here is the one! My allergiews are gone and my grandson has no more Mrsa and now he is helping my son with his problems without him having to take a day off from work. I love this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Jodi Richards Ferrente on Sep 24th, 2009

Dr. Shigo has gone above and beyond with helping my father whom was newly diagnosed with metastic lung cancer. He has been there through every step of the way with us and is the most compassionate Doctor I know. I can't say enough about this man.

Old-fashioned Family Practictioner who will make house calls show details Old-fashioned Family Practictioner who will make house calls
Jan 16th, 2009

He has devoted his life to his practice and his patients.