Learn more about Dr. John Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shore, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Shore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Shore practice?
Dr. John Shore practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.