- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shore is Excellent. Dr. Shore has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shore, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Enophthalmos, Exophthalmos, and Eye Injuries.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Shore practice?
Dr. John Shore practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Shore, Dr. Deshawn Shore, Dr. Jan Shore, Dr. Hank Shore, Dr. Shayne Shore, Dr. Shane Shore, Dr. Jackie Shore, Dr. Giovanni Shore