A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shore, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Shore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Shore FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Shore practice?
- Dr. John Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shore practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.