A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shore, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Shore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Shore FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Shore practice?
- Dr. John Shore has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Shore practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.