Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by Gayelynn on Jul 18th, 2014

Dr. Shore performed both upper and lower eyelid surgery in April , three months later and I am thrilled with the outcome. He is both professional and very compassionate, answered all my questions and helped ease my fears. His staff of nurses were so kind and took excellent care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Shore.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Jessica S on Sep 17th, 2013

I had the hooding on my eyelids removed. Dr. Shore did such a beautiful job, the sutchers were tiny and so even. I have nothing but good to say about the entire staff and Dr. I don't believe you will find anyone who could surpass their knowledge and skill. My entire experience was easy from start to finish. All questions were answered and time was taken to make sure I understood all details of what would happen during and after surgery. I will go to him again for anything else I need done on my face or eyes.

One of the great doctors show details One of the great doctors
by Elizabeth on Sep 6th, 2013

My case was difficult and complicated due to a serious traumatic injury I suffered a year ago. Many structures were damaged, and my vision was compromised. Dr. Shore had to deal with a real mess around my eye, including an outer corner that had been sewn up in a temporary fashion by the trauma surgeon, and a droopy eyelid with an S-curve. Dr. Shore assured me that his plan was to make my eye look normal again. I could hardly believe that he did exactly that. It actually looks slightly better than my undamaged eye! He is kind, professional and unassuming, a real gentleman. The long wait times may have been due to the recent loss of one of his colleagues, so that the practice is currently short staffed.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Maxine on Jan 29th, 2013

Excellent surgeon and caring doctor. I will alway want him for my doctor in his speciality.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Shore is an amazing skilled surgeon. After very frightening surgery near my eyes, I have ended up with excellent results and no scarring! He also went above and beyond when I had some post-op complications (turned out to be minor, but scarey!). His office staff is mixed...some are very sweet and helpful, a few were pretty icey. But no real problem with all that. I highly recommend this surgeon.