A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Showalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Showalter graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Showalter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Showalter MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. John W. Showalter practice?
- Dr. John Showalter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Showalter practices Hospitalist near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Hospitalists.