A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shuster, Back, Neck, and Spine Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shuster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shuster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K. Shuster MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Shuster practice?
- Dr. John Shuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shuster practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.