Learn more about Dr. John Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shuster, Back, Neck, and Spine Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shuster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Shuster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Shuster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Shuster practice?
- Dr. John Shuster has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Shuster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Sandpoint, ID.
See Spokane Orthopedic Surgeons.