A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shutack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shutack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shutack, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shutack graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shutack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Shutack MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Shutack practice?
- Dr. John Shutack has 16 office locations.
Dr. John Shutack practices Neurological Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA and Savannah, GA.
See Virginia Beach Neurological Surgeons.