A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Siebenlist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siebenlist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Siebenlist, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Siebenlist graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Siebenlist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Barry Siebenlist MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Siebenlist practice?
- Dr. John Siebenlist has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Siebenlist practices Dermatology near Placentia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Placentia Dermatologists.