Dr. John Siebenlist MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fresno, CA

3.6

September 21st, 2016
long time patient of Dr. Siebenlist
Very congenial doctor. He is efficient and friendly. I feel he has a very conservative approach to dealing with skin issues (especially skin cancer) which give me piece of mind.

September 6th, 2016
Absolutely unacceptable
Office staff is rushed, disorganized, loses records and fails to answer requests. Much more important, however, is the fact that you'll never see a real doctor. Everything is handled by PAs unless you go in and ask about a very expensive cosmetic procedure, which is all Siebenlist cares about. Preventive care for cancer? He can't be bothered. There are other practices nearby ... don't fall for their facade.

August 8th, 2013
I cannot review the doctor because after a year and a half of appointments the only time I ever saw Dr. Siebenlist was when I aked about a cosmetic procedure. I have had skin cancer removed 2 times so having a physician look at my skin at least once would have been reassuring. I cancelled the cosmetic appointment and did not go back. That is why the 1 star for diagnosis, bedside manner, spends time with me, and follows up after visit. For a serious skin problem I was scheduled with a P. A., when it came to a cosmetic procedure the doctor was completely available.