Overall Review

4.7

June 16th, 2016
love dr. sied and staff

January 8th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr Siedlecki for years. He is very helpful and knowledgable, with a great bedside manner. He and his nurse Brandi make going to the doctors "pain Free." They are alot of fun.

June 19th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Siedlecki for many years and completely trust him. The other doctors in the practice are good too, but I will wait to see him if it is possible.

January 11th, 2011
Dr. Siedlecki is what family practice is all about. He is caring, thorough, and works deligiently to diagnose problems. He focuses on wellness and works with me on preventative measures. I feel he spends more than enough time listening to my concerns and talking with me about issues. I feel fortunate to have such a caring and professional physician.

November 17th, 2010
Rude Reception
The receptionist completely ruins this office. She is rude every time I go into this office. I love the doctors here but I have considered changing doctors due to the rudeness of the receptionist named Carol

August 16th, 2010
One of my favorites
I'm an Army brat and have seen Army and Navy docs all over the world- from the best to the worst. Saw treatment at two major university hospitals. Doctor Siedlecki's bedside manner could not be any better.He is a good man, cares about his patients and can be trusted. He has been my primary care physician for at least 16 years and will continue to be for life. We are about the same age and I think I was one of his first patients. He was very young when I began seeing him- young 30s. He has grown in expertise, developed greater perception skills and is more willing to listen. Any with any doc, I just recommend going in with a prepared list of questions, a list of your prescriptions. Know what you're looking for and educate yourself. See webmd.com.