A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Siegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siegal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Siegal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dale Siegal MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Siegal practice?
- Dr. John Siegal has 1 office location.
Dr. John Siegal practices Urology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Urologists.