A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siemers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Siemers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanton Siemers MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Siemers practice?
- Dr. John Siemers has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Siemers practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Portland Internists.