Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Siemers
Dr. John Siemers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Siemers is affiliated with Kootenai Health Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Siemers has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Siemers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Dr. Kirandeep Gill
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi7
Dr. Stephanie Lavergne
Internal Medicine, Residency
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi3
Dr. Jeffrey Wilson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi9