A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siemers is Excellent. Dr. Siemers has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siemers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. John Siemers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Siemers practice?
Dr. John Siemers practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Siemers, Dr. Evan Siemers, Dr. Giovanni Siemers, Dr. Hank Siemers, Dr. Hans Siemers, Dr. Ian Siemers, Dr. Ivan Siemers, Dr. Jack Siemers