A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sierant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sierant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sierant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierant graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sierant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Xavier Sierant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John X. Sierant practice?
- Dr. John Sierant has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sierant practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.