A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sierant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sierant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sierant
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sierant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sierant, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierant graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sierant has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John X Sierant MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John X. Sierant practice?
- Dr. John Sierant has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sierant practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.