A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siever is Excellent. Dr. Siever has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Siever, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siever graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siever has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Siever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Siever practice?
Dr. John Siever practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Siever, Dr. Evan Siever, Dr. Giovanni Siever, Dr. Hank Siever, Dr. Hans Siever, Dr. Ian Siever, Dr. Ivan Siever, Dr. Jack Siever