Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sifuentes
Dr. John Sifuentes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Springfield, OH and Westerville, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sifuentes is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Mount Carmel St Ann's and Riverside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sifuentes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Sifuentes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Irfan Ankolkar
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Sugata Sensarma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi19
Dr. Kerline Ductan
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi7