A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Siliski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Siliski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Siliski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Siliski graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siliski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siliski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Siliski practice?
Dr. John Siliski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.