Dr. John Siliski MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Boston, MA

no change

October 13th, 2016
See. You. Soon. Ready for #2
I knew. Dr. Silisky. Was. The. Very. Best for my. Right. Hip. Replacement. He was. Very. Involved. And. Always. Available. To. See and Oversee. Your post op. What. I will. Always. Remember. One of the. Doctors. A. Part of dr Siliskys. Orthopedic team at. That. Time.. This. Doctor. Was. Gentle. Amazing. Reassuring. Professional. And. Very very. Caring..Now. I have to. Get 2nd. Hip. Replacement. And. I. Know. I dont. Have a thing to. Worry. About. Having. The. Best. And. Most. Caring..

August 23rd, 2016
True Professional
As I Alluded To In The Title, A True Professional...For Such A Nerve Wracking Ordeal, I Felt In The Utmost Care

July 20th, 2016
Good Doc
Very good experience. Doc is great!

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Siliski replaced both knees at the same time, and he and his great staff were terrific. I was on a tight competitive tennis schedule, and they were all accommodating. The surgery went well, and rehab was well ahead of schedule. The whole experience was absolutely first-rate.

December 18th, 2015
The guy to see for hips and knees
This is an outstanding physician in so many ways. Dr. Siliski has an exceptional manner, spending plenty of time and answering fully even the "stupid" questions. He is friendly, funny and compassionate, showing a high level of care about his patients' well-being. And as a surgeon, I cannot provide enough superlatives. He replaced my right hip, and the procedure and follow-up care and recovery have all gone far better than even hoped. I have a very clean scar on my upper thigh that will subtly remind me why I will soon be able to walk, bike and play tennis without pain and with appropriate range of motion. And, by the way, it's a lovely practice, staffed by friendly and very accommodating professionals.

November 19th, 2015
He has to be one of the best. I had both knees replaced and do not have any problems. You have to learn how to walk again and do your exercises. It is a joint effort.

November 14th, 2015
Great surgeon
I had total knee replacement for both of my knees. Dr. Siliski recommend that I have the right knee done and six months later do the left. Both turned out great. He came in both times on the weekend to see how I was doing. He is a great surgeon and takes real interest in is patient.

July 9th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and staff, I would continue medical care with them.

June 23rd, 2015
I had surgery with Dr. Siliski thee times. The first was for a torn meniscus and the repair made my knee pain free for many years. Ultimately, my knees became very knock-kneed and hurt. He recommended knee replacement and strongly advised against doing both knees at the same time. Ultimately, I had them done about a year apart by choice. The miracle is that I now have two straight, pain free legs and am about to start dancing again--I am in my 70's. Besides being a brilliant surgeon, Dr. Siliski is a very nice human being.

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Siliski performed three bilateral knee replacements on me, as well as a manipulation. The reason for these many surgeries was caused from a mass infection in my back which spread to my knees. He was very compassionate, as were the fellows who worked with him.

June 13th, 2012
I've had three tears in my knee, all fixed by Dr Siliski. He is an amazing Dr as well as a great guy. Easy to get an app.and always there for you when you need him. His staff is excellent. Highly recommended to friends. Beside manor is pretty great too. His surgical staff has the utmost respect for him. Speeks volumes.

April 11th, 2012
He's been my clinician for 21 years, he is a highly skilled clinician and very personable!