A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Silva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silva has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center - Constitution
- Memorial Hospital Of Rhode Island
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Silva practice?
Dr. John Silva practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Silva, Dr. Deshawn Silva, Dr. Jan Silva, Dr. Hank Silva, Dr. Shayne Silva, Dr. Shane Silva, Dr. Jackie Silva, Dr. Giovanni Silva