A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Silver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Silver, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Silver FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Silver practice?
- Dr. John Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Silver practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Stayton, OR.
See Salem Critical Care Practitioners and Salem Pulmonologists.