A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Silverton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Silverton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Silverton, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverton graduated from St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, England.
Dr. Silverton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Silverton MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Silverton practice?
- Dr. John Silverton has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Silverton practices Plastic Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Plastic Surgeons.