A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sims is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sims, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Sims MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Sims practice?
- Dr. John Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sims practices Anesthesiology near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Anesthesiologists.