The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sinacori
Dr. John Sinacori, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Norfolk, VA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Sinacori is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters and Bon Secours-Maryview Medical Center. Dr. Sinacori has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sinacori has the following 4 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...