Dr. John Singleton MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2015
I've seen this doctor some time ago and from U of U reviews I was expecting much more, but the reality was completely different. I was sent there by another doctor who had problem establishing the diagnose. When I came there all the examination was done by really kind resident doctor . Then Dr. Singleton showed up and started asking me questions about my problem in rather rude way, like I was making it up. Then he told me that I need a different kind of doctor, but didn't refer me to anybody. The whole time talking to me he sat across from me on an examining bed swinging his legs. It was pure waste of time and money, and by that time I was really having problems (several seizure like episodes a day/ and was tired just talking to him and not trying to justify and defend myself. I left his office feeling like a psycho, but my problems got worse and I visited cardiology doctor to see if problem is related to my heart, who actually listened, cared and diagnosed my neurological (not heart related) problem right on spot, gave me medicine in the office and it worked like magic. I went from 8 seizure like episodes a day to one in couple of days and all it took was a really knowledgeable doctor which I can't say from my experience about Dr. Singleton.

March 24th, 2015