Dr. John Sites MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 7 reviews

November 6th, 2015
Horrible Customer Service
Since I was about 10 minutes late, not for my appointment but for filling out paper work (which I did nit know required an appointment in itself) I was Rudly told I would have to be reschedule. I am not in control of traffic coming from the other side of town what an inconvenience to me. It does not take15 minutes to fill out paper work at least not for me. So I was inconvenienced for paper work???? I have just been in the hospital and have been to several other Dr' s none in my life have EVER done this. Reschedule Ha, if this is how your office is run I want no part of it. I have people show up late every day at my job I have never been rude or turned anyone away. Horrible customer service

November 4th, 2015
Love love dr sites
Dr Sites has been my doctor since I was little he is now my daughters Doctor. Years ago when my grandma was alive we took her to several doctors with my answer for her problem. First appointment with dr sites he sent grandma off for MRI which showed a brain tumor. If not for him my grandma would have died a lot sooner then she did. He has been taking care of my family since and very proud to call him our Doctor.

May 13th, 2015
Has been my doctor x 15 years. Excellent doctor. Friendly and experienced nurses and staff.

July 11th, 2013
A great doctor and practice
John Sites is a great doctor. He has been good to me and my family. The most recent time I saw him, I did not have to wait long at all. At other times, fall and winter, peak cold and flu season, we have waited a little while. A good doctor is worth the wait though, at least for me. He may have a quick manner to some, but he has never rushed me and I ask lots of questions. I always write them down in advance though. He is very attentive and incisive, in my opinion and experience. He knows how to cut to the chase, and when to listen to what 's really important. He tells it like it is, which may be hard for some, but he is compassionate. I know, I have cried on his shoulder more than once. He knows the right questions to ask and he knows when to refer a patient to a specialist. His staff are friendly and professional. I trust him enough to be my doctor and my child's doctor since birth. As far as I am concerned, his work has been a ministry to us. I hope to have him as our doctor for a good, long time. I feel strongly enough about him and his staff to write the same review at other sites. This is truly how I feel after 15 years of knowing him.

September 24th, 2012
Typical of most doctors offices I've visted in the past. Usually have to wait longer than you should because the doctor see too many patients in order to cover his expenses. Medicare patients make this even worse since medicare doesn't cover the costs of the visits for the patients that are covered by it.

February 13th, 2012
Does not converse with patient but instead lectures. Only spends 15 minutes per patient no matter what the problem is. Does not pay attention to patient symptoms and complaints. Changed doctors due to lack of concern.

August 27th, 2011
saved my life
A few years ago, I was having gall bladder problems. A blood test showed the stones were starting to move - somewhere - don't know where but it was dangerous. Dr. Sites could not reach me at home. He called several of my friends that he knew until he found me at work (this was at 7 PM after my normal working hours) to get me to the hospital immediately. Thinking I would not listen to him (he was right) he called my BOSS at home to enlist his help. Sure enough my boss showed up at work to make sure I went to the hospital. I think this was a little over and above. I've been seeing him for 23 years and totally trust my life in his hands. Staff is wonderful also.