Learn more about Dr. John Skantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Skantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Skantz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Skantz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Skantz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skantz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Skantz practice?
Dr. John Skantz practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oconomowoc, WI.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.