Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Skelton
Dr. John Skelton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with other offices in Duncan, SC and Moore, SC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skelton is affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Medical Center and Spartanburg Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. John Skelton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Skelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Leonard Schutz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Spartanburg, SC 0.34 mi51
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.46 mi31
Dr. Muthamma Machimada
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Spartanburg, SC 0.74 mi16