A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Skirgaudas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skirgaudas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skirgaudas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Skirgaudas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skirgaudas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Skirgaudas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Skirgaudas practice?
- Dr. John Skirgaudas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Skirgaudas practices Psychiatry near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Psychiatrists.