A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Skubic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Skubic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Skubic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skubic graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skubic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skubic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Skubic practice?
Dr. John Skubic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Hemet, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.