Dr. John Skubic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2013
Great surgeon
I'm embarking on my second surgery with Dr. Skubic. The first was on my neck which has turned out terrifically. Now I will have my spinal stenosis repaired and did not have a second thought about going to Dr. Skubic. I drive almost 4 hours one way to see him because my trust is so great. He is in telling me what will be done and what to expect. If this back surgery is as success ful as the neck surgery was, I'll be over the moon. To think Ill have a life worth living due to this man is remarkable to me.

February 16th, 2012
He disabled me.
Skubic, has left me in a debilitated state with a life threatening redo surgery looming from the damage he did.Be careful here, he's hit & miss.A distant communicator at best.

September 21st, 2010
He is the Ortho's surgeon
I have been told by a surgeons consultant that Dr. Skubic is the best spinal surgeon in this whole area, and that he is requested by other ortho' dr's if they need to have spinal surgery done. It bothers me that people can say such terrible things about a doctor who is giving his life to help others.I had a long surgery that was totally successful and I am so thankful for Dr. Skubic, I feel that he made my life worth living again.

October 5th, 2009
Dr. Skubic is one of the most qualified spinal surgeons in the U.S.
After having exrays and an MRI, I was diagnosed with two collapsed discs, spinal stenosis and scoliosis. My primary care physician refered me to see Dr. Skubic as a top spinal surgeon.After doing a back ground check and talking with hospital staff, I was assured that Dr. Skubic was the best.After my husband and I met with Dr. Skubic, we never had a question as to who we wanted as my surgeon.By this time, my pain had grown progressively worse until it was constant, and I was beginning to lose the use of my right leg. The surgery went great! The first thing that I noticed after surgery was that horrible pain in my back and leg was completely gone!Thank You Dr. Skubic!

September 22nd, 2008
No Communicater and Less Than Thourough
Never came to see me in the hospital after my surgery. Would not show me pictures of my MRI and, after the surgery only relieved 25% of my symptoms, said that I had other problems that he never mentioned before and he seemed not inclined to address. A subsequent MRI show problems that he, apparently, missed.