A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Skulstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Skulstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skulstad
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skulstad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Skulstad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skulstad graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Skulstad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Skulstad MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Skulstad practice?
- Dr. John Skulstad has 1 office location.
Dr. John Skulstad practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.