A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slaim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slaim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaim graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slaim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Slaim DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Slaim practice?
- Dr. John Slaim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Slaim practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians and Taylor Geriatric Doctors.