A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slaim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Slaim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaim graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slaim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Slaim DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Slaim practice?
- Dr. John Slaim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Slaim practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Primary Care Doctors and Taylor Geriatric Doctors.