A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slater is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Slater has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Slater MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Slater practice?
- Dr. John Slater has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Slater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.