A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slater, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Slater has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Slater practice?
Dr. John Slater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.