Dr. John Slattery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Slattery?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Slattery?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2016

Excellent

He sits and talks extensively about you as a person and not just as another patient.

March 25th, 2015

Primary Care at its Finest

I have retained Dr Slattery as my Primary Care Physician for over 14 Years now and as such have experienced only the best care across the entire spectrum. His referrals have been nothing less than exemplary and have been to very professional and personable practitioners and specialists. He and his staff have established themselves as the bar that all others have to measure up to.

December 22nd, 2014

Thorough review every visit

Always takes time to address your concerns to the fullest

February 26th, 2012

This Doctor is the most caring Doctor I have ever been to I would not trade him for the best of the best because he is the best. He listens to everything you say to him and explains everything to you. He does not rush you out of the office like most Doctors do who are just looking to make the money and have no interest in you. It's all about the money, well let me tell you this Doctor cares about you. You see I lost my insurance and I have COPD and could no longer afford to go to a lung Doctor. The only Doctor that let me keep going to him and carried my bill for 2 years and told me to pay what I could and when I could He truly cares about his patient and he is the reason I am alive today someday I hope to do something special for him as a thank you for caring. These Doctors are rare to find. I hope he reads this and knows how special he is. THANK YOU DR. SLATTERY FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU AND YOU ARE STILL THERE FOR ME. JUST A GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL PATIENT.

March 24th, 2011

Dr. Slattery failed to disclose to my brother the results of an MRI that stated a differential diagnosis of a brain tumor as a reason for a seizure. Dr. Slattery diagnosed a TIA and treated my brother for high cholesterol (235). My brother subsequently suffered a major seizure 10 weeks later and at that time the results of the MRI were revealed. My brother died two months later - the tumors were inoperable.

July 26th, 2010