A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Slaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slaven, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaven graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Slaven has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Slaven MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John Slaven practice?
- Dr. John Slaven has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Slaven practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Heber Springs, AR and Fayetteville, AR.
See North Little Rock Pathologists and North Little Rock Hematologists.