Learn more about Dr. John Slaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Slaven is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slaven
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slaven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Slaven, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slaven graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Slaven has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Slaven MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. John Slaven practice?
- Dr. John Slaven has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Slaven practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Heber Springs, AR and Fayetteville, AR.
See North Little Rock Pathologists.